[ic] Very Simple UserTag - Failed Safe Check

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Thu Sep 16 15:09:57 EDT 2004

Adrian P Wilkinson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to define an extremely simple usertag in catalog.cgi called
> 'lease-cost' that is giving me the following error when trying to
> start up the catalogue:
>
> UserTag 'lease_cost' subroutine failed safe check: <HANDLE> trapped by
> operation mask at (eval 219) line 3, <CONFIG> line 472.
>
> Here's the text of the code:

> UserTag lease-cost      Routine <<EOR
> sub {
>
> You could lease this item for only _____ per month ex. VAT.<br>
>
> }
> EOR

HTML...  You can write a user tag that will produce the above desired
output, but it seems like overkill vs. directly coding it in the page...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320