[ic] Very Simple UserTag - Failed Safe Check

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Thu Sep 16 15:58:41 EDT 2004

> HTML...  You can write a user tag that will produce the above desired
> output, but it seems like overkill vs. directly coding it in the page...

The reason I've not coded it directly into the page is because the UserTag
is going to be a lot more complex then then the code I just pasted.  It will
calculate leasing costs according to the value of the item and lease period
and output the costs to the end client - our end-user client is going to
want to edit the pages so putting chunks of Perl code into it is going to
confuse them.

Regards, Ade.