[ic] Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink install failed

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Thu Sep 16 19:33:55 EDT 2004

Grant wrote:

> I tried to install the Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink module but it
> stops with this:
>
> Failed 24/30 test scripts, 20.00% okay. 197/408 subtests failed, 51.72% okay.
> make: *** [test] Error 2
>   /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
> Running make install
>   make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
>
> I realize this may not be an IC question, but I'm hoping someone can
> point me in the right direction.

I assume these messages came from make test? You should scroll up and
see what the problems are. 20% ok doesnt sound very promissing, but if
you are sure, you can skip make test (not advisable though) and continue
running make install. The latter will most probably die as well though,
because of the errors in test...

-Patrick