[ic] Pooling Money for IC

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:46:37 EDT 2004

Hello List!  I'm hoping I can pull together some funds to get an
ebuild created for Interchange on Gentoo Linux.  If anyone is
interested in contributing (it doesn't have to be big), please let me
know.  I'll plunk down $50.

You could definitely pay the author directly.  His email address is
rl03 at gentoo.org if you'd like to contact him.  By the way, sorry to
Renat Lumpau if you are in fact not a he!

In case anyone is curious, an ebuild of Interchange would allow you to
issue a command like:

emerge interchange

and thereby have the source downloaded, compiled, and installed on
your system.  Dependencies are handled beautifully, and a package can
have any number of USE flags that can be set or unset to include and
enable or not include and not enable portions of the package (i.e.
mysql, postresql, gnupg).  Gentoo is a great distro.

http://www.gentoo.org

- Grant