[ic] Logic for Pictures

Barry Newman packet at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 15:42:43 EDT 2004

    I have added another column to my database that contains a
manufacturers logo. If no image is specified I want to display the
manufacturers logo. I am using the grid results page and am wondering
where this code is found? Or maybe a SQL query to populate all blank
image and thumb fields with my other OEM logo column ? Have a ton of
products without images so would be neat to merge the 4000 items I don't
have images with the 3000 I do.  Lost , any help appreciated !

-barry