[ic] Help needed

sthiti sthiti at adyasystems.com
Mon Sep 20 00:47:03 EDT 2004

Hi all,

We are developing a PBX system called vonappliance, and we are using the
interchange site for the shopping cart confirmation.
But, I want to customize the home page. I am sending the link of the
site, where I want to modify the text. I am able to
change and modify the index.html page through the admin interface but it
is not changing, the same text appears all the time. Please suggest some
ways, is there any other ways to do this by which I will be able to
change the text of the interchange home page as per our requirement.

Please tell me where I can find and download the codes of the shopping
cart?

I am stuck up in this, somebody help me, so that I can proceed in my
work.

This is the link and I want to change the text which goes like this
"Welcome to the Interchange Foundation store! .................building
your custom site"

http://vonappliance.com/VonAppl_New/cart.htm

Please, suggest some ways to solve my problem. I will be very much
thankful.

Sthiti Ranjan Sarangi
Adyasystems & Software Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi