[ic] IC on Gentoo Linux (basic questions)

Carsten Jahnke carstenjahnke at web.de
Tue Sep 21 05:42:06 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I'm sorry for my basic questions but I'm in a hurry and must have a
stable Interchange on my freshly set-up Gentoo box.
On that box I have a perl 5.8.4. Can I install Interchange 5.2.0 on
that? Does it still have to be single-threaded perl? If so, how do I get
gentoo to emerge a single-thread perl?

I hope someone can help me quickly! (But more I hope that everything's
just fine with the running perl and I just have to install IC on my box :-)

BTW: what is Interchange::Link ?!

regards
cj

--