[ic] New Catalog

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Tue Sep 21 11:28:32 EDT 2004

>>> danm at prime.gushi.org 09/20/04 13:31 PM >>>
>
> Hey all,
>
> I've started by creating both the "foundation"
> catalog and a blank catalog, and I am noticing that
> despite the fact that I've created a product group
> and a category, the menu isn't displaying for me.
>
> Is there something you have to do?
>
> -Dan

The category list component loads its information from the 'cat' table,
which isn't updated when you change/add a product's category or product
group.

Under the Miscellaneous tab in the UI, in the Legacy Tools section,
there should be a link that says "Layout Editor Auto-populate".  That
link will help you fill in the cat table, and then your categories
should show up.

/me