[ic] Urgent query

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Wed Sep 22 08:19:40 EDT 2004

Quoting "sthiti" <sthiti at adyasystems.com>:

>Hi all,
>
>I have certain urgent queries regarding the interchange shopping cart.
>
>1. The shopping cart suddenly stopped working after being configured and
>used for nearly a week, we found that the file path it was using
>    was unavailable at our server. Subsequently it return back the
>following string.
>
>         "The requested URL /vonappl/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html was not
>found on this server."
>
>2. The default welcome text on the shopping cart home page is not
>customizable,
>    the link to our shopping cart home page is
>http://www.vonappliance.com/VonAppl_New/cart.htm
>    I want to change the phrase "Welcome to the Interchange Foundation
>Store!......". Please suggest me the simple way to change this.

Seems that something is wrong with your configuration.

This URL does work:
http://vonappliance.com/~vonappl/cgi-bin/cart.cgi

Please note the tilde (~)

However, your catalog is configured to look for the URL
without the tilde.

Solution is to either alter the configuration of your webserver or
from your catalog.

Good luck !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting