[ic] Customers getting charged... but no order in backend. Pleasehelp!

Shawn Mathews stuckinrealtime at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 23:27:25 EDT 2004

Kip,

Authorizenet has been having some trouble with a Denial of Service attack
since sometime last week. What we have seen happening is charges going thru
but their gateway is taking too long to respond to the request.

Not sure what you can do about we, we just turned them off and sent orders
to an alternate processor.

Shawn Mathews
shawn at eyefive.com