[ic] HELP! Error Message during WIZARD USE

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Sep 25 17:57:51 EDT 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Office of The Archbishop . Primatial See wrote:

> I pray someone can help me with this problem.  Using the Set-up WIZARD to
> set-up the internal settings, I've entered my name, address etc, but when it
> comes to SHIPPING, when I try to enter those settings, even if I leave them
> as default, when I click to go to the next screen, I get this error message:
>
> failed pattern - '3.00' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$
>
>  Anyone srrn this before and know how to fix it

It sounds like you must be using Interchange 4.8.6 or earlier, because
Mike Heins fixed the bug you're seeing before Interchange 4.8.7 was
released.

The following patches fix the problem. This one for UPS:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/lib/UI/pages/admin/wizard/Attic/step_ship_ups.html.diff?r1=2.1.2.2&r2=2.1.2.3&only_with_tag=STABLE_4_8-branch

And this one for FedEx:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/lib/UI/pages/admin/wizard/Attic/step_ship_fedex.html.diff?r1=2.1.2.2&r2=2.1.2.3&only_with_tag=STABLE_4_8-branch

It would be better, however, to just upgrade to the last release of
Interchange 4.8, which was 4.8.9:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/4.8/tar/interchange-4.8.9.tar.gz

But it would probably be best, if you're just starting development, to get
the latest stable version of Interchange, 5.2.0, which has many new
features and bugfixes since 4.8:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.2/tar/interchange-5.2.0.tar.gz

That, however, does not have the wizard, which was discontinued after 4.8.

I hope that helps.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen