[ic] important - pricing changes not showing up

Mark Little mlittle13 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 16:58:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

We needed to change a few prices...so we did so
through the admin tool (5.2).

We clicked "Apply Changes" - the old prices still
showed.

We restarted IC - the old prices still showed.

We cleared out the session and tmp directories - the
old prices still show.

Any ideas here? Again, I couldn't find anything like
this in the archives.

We never had this problem prior to this weekend (since
then, we've received about 1,000 orders, several of
them containing the items in question, still in
pending status).

Thanks in advance!!!
Mark