[ic] Default shipping mode, Interchange Version 5.9.590

Bird Man birdman at birdman-inc.com
Thu Sep 30 10:22:38 EDT 2004

I am trying to change the default shipping mode to UPS Ground for all
customers. I am using interchange version 5.9.5.

When a new customer orders something and does not create an account there
are no choices for "Shipping method" just a blank pull down menu.

When they place the order a confirmation gets sent but the shipping choice
defaults to UPS 2nd Day Air.  And of course the charges are very high.

Does anyone know how to make the default shipping mode for all customers who
decide not to create an account to UPS Ground?