[ic] Jobs stopped working

Joachim Leidinger jojo at leidinger.net
Thu Sep 30 19:04:58 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 18:06, Grant wrote:
> > Joachim
>
> I'm sure I'm issuing the right command and my Jobs directives are
> definitely correct.  I haven't changed either of those and this was
> working perfectly early yesterday.  I'm thinking the problem must be
> something more insidious.  Maybe permissions somewhere?
>
> Can anyone point me toward the source file pertaining to jobs?  Any
> brainstorms at all would be greatly appreciated.

Grant,

try out to find any more hints or informations. For example. Add code
like

Log ("start jobs");

at the begin of your runjob file. If this is missing in your error.log,
the job was called or started. Is this the case?

Yes or no?

Make a little working test job and replace the current job with the test
job and test it. What is the result?

Regards,

Joachim

Dipl. Phys.-Ing. Joachim Leidinger             joachim at leidinger.net