[ic] &and + require in profile.order, how ?

ns linux at post10.tele.dk
Thu Apr 7 04:48:14 EDT 2005

>Ok - try this instead.  In your profile:
>
>    [if type=explicit compare=`
>        return 1 unless length($CGI->{fname});
>        return 1 unless length($CGI->{lname});
>        return 0;
>    `]
>        name_label=required Ask one of your parents for a hint
>    [/if]
>
>On your form:
>
>    [error name=name_label std_label="Name" required=1]
>    <input tag for the fname form field>
>    <input tag for the lname form field>
>
>Note that the compare=`...` uses backticks - not single quotes.

no, sorry, now it don't give any error at all.. (fname or lname empty)
(also nothing i error log)
btw. the fields are only 'displayed' on this page, it is not a
inputfield. but when email have wrong data it is showed in read, so that
shuldn't be the problem.

Just to be shure, this is my current files:

-- form profiles.order --
__NAME__                            order_profile
address1=required
email=email
phone_day=required
&and zip=required, city=required Postnr eller by mangler

    [if type=explicit compare=`
        return 1 unless length($CGI->{fname});
        return 1 unless length($CGI->{lname});
        return 0;
    `]
        name_label=required Ask one of your parents for a hint
    [/if]
&fatal=yes
__END__

-- from etc/show_receipt  --