[ic] ECHO Payment Address Verification (Possible Solution)

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 08:47:18 EDT 2005

> On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Jon wrote:
>
> >> I've added that mapping you used to Vend::Payment::ECHO in CVS, so it
> >> should work for people in the future.
> >
> > You wouldn't happen to know if CVV2 (I think that's what its called)
> > will be supported by ECHO.pm and OpenECHO.pm some time in the future ?
>
> Is support for CVV2 missing in our Vend::Payment::ECHO, or in the ECHO
> gateway itself? If it's just missing in the Interchange module, and you
> can provide a patch to support it, we'd be happy to have it.
>
> Jon

   I have not been able to find it in either ECHO.pm which you seem to support
nor in OpenECHO.pm which the Open ECHO group seems to provide.
The gateway itself seems to support it just not the Perl modules. To be honest
I have not investigated it completely but did look in to is some and couldn't
find anything that I could easily add some code for.

Jon