[ic] Discount Questions

Michael Hess mhess at greenhillsschool.org
Tue Apr 12 20:47:52 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Is there some simple code that I can modify the basket component with that
will give me a form field (text box) and when I type in a number, that
number will be deducted from the total of the cart.

For example:
If I have 5 items that total $100 in my cart and I type in 20 and press
re-calculate, Then that total will be updated to $80.  That can appear in
a discount line under subtotal or something like that.

Can this be done?  How much custom code is needed.  I know perl, but I
have not yet learned IC.

Michael