[ic] Lots of questions

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Sat Apr 16 00:05:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am working on a project where I have 2 cat groups.. Clocks and Watches..

Now I want to know if there can be two identical skus, but different product
groups, also if the sku can be an alphanumeric field.

Now I have customize an input for the Clocks in the Admin section and I was
wondering if I can do another customization for the watches, but have only
the clock customization come up for the clocks when they are being entered,
and the watches input screen come up for watches... now on that note, on the
result.htm page, can I have one set of output for the clocks and a different
one for the watches in terms of how some of the items are layout?

Regards,
Andre