[ic] IC & PHP?

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Mon Apr 18 05:38:43 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I've just gotten a hold of a quite extensive affiliate system, capable of
handling multiple affiliates across multiple sites seamlessly, but there's a
catch - the code for the receipt page is all PHP. Do any of you know if it's
even possible to get some PHP embedded in an IC page parsed? It's got me
stumped for ideas right now. I guess I can get the affiliate guys to write
the receipt page code in javascript, but that's not really ideal either - it
opens it to abuse, as usually you have what amounts to a HTTP GET with
cleartext, obvious variables, leaving it wide open to abuse from affiliates
who'd like the odd extra sale here and there...

Regards,

Cameron