[ic] How to split shipping methods

Bob Puff at NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Mon Apr 18 21:22:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a customer who needs a cart with a special shipping requirement.  They ship a veriety of
food products: some are perishable and require overnight shipping, while others can be sent via UPS
ground service.

I need to figure a way to identify the items that require special shipping (that's probably the easy
part), then calculate shipping based on a special table for overnights, and also the normal shipping
selections for the other items.

An extra bonus would be to modify the email order such that all items needing next day are first,
with a second section of the other items.

Ideas on how this can be done?

Bob