[ic] separate items of same sku in cart for admin entry

Tim Good tim.g at edsd.com
Mon Apr 25 12:37:06 EDT 2005

I have a product, tents, which we have set as having
simple options of additional sizes. Reason:

We have two 20x20 tents but have the ability to extend
tent to 20x40 or 20x60. Once this two tents are rented
we are out of stock.

Is there a way to have the entry_items.html page to add
sku as separate item when cart already has this item
with different option? For instance: I would like to be
able to add a 20x20 tent (sku 100165) to cart. Then I
would like to be able to add 20x20 tent to cart and change
option (size) to 20x40. I have set SeperateItems Yes in
catalog and it has no effect.

Interchange: 5.3.1-200503210658
Perl 5.8.5 (called with: /usr/local/bin/perl) Non-threaded

Cheers,

Tim