[ic] Multiple product layout on flypage.html

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Tue Apr 26 22:46:33 EDT 2005

Hi.. I have read this topic.. on that page..

I wish to know if anyone has done this before..

I would like to get their feed back on how effective it has work.. as well
as a working example..

Does this also mean that each item ended, one will have to set what flypage
to use ?(dumb quesito.. but I want to make sure)

Thanks a mil guys..

Andre

Ps what about the admin GUI where I have to enter data into... how can I
split that up for the different product categories... ?