[ic] Multiple product layout on flypage.html

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Fri Apr 29 00:48:25 EDT 2005

Good day all

I am do add this to my catalog.cfg

PageSelectField prod_group

And it send all the request for clocks to clocks.html (instead of
flypage.html) and for watches watches.html .. since these are the 2 groups
in my prod_group table ? once those pages exist (clocks.html and
watches.html) that will happen ?

Is that what you are saying once I set that up ?

If so at which point in my catalog.cfg should I put the PageSelectField . ?

Andre