[ic] table-editor - admin/user_status.html - display error in cvs build and PGsql error

Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated tom at readyink.com
Fri Aug 5 01:54:51 EDT 2005

Ordered Items row shows header order_number twice, and all other headers
are shifted one to right.  This is present in 5.2 - 5.3.1 and one can
see this on the demo store on icdevgroup.org.

MORE IMPORTANT for me, when hitting update, I get.

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
the error or try again later. (DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
invalid input syntax for type timestamp: "2005-08-" )

and

Vend::Table::DBI - Length Exception! - Data length: 25 Field length: 8
Vend::Table::DBI - Length Exception - Table: orderline, Field:
update_date. Action to take: truncate_log

This was reported on June 30 2004 by Eric Small, and I am certian it is
PostgreSQL specific.   I am willing to try and fix these, and will post
what I find back here as usual, but any guidance would be greatly
appreciated.

thank you
tom friedel
http://www.readyink.com