[ic] "if file-e" functionality in user tag?

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Aug 6 00:13:27 EDT 2005

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Mike Heins wrote:

> The [if ...] tag is one of the 6 tags which cannot be called with
> the $Tag object. (if, unless, goto, label, bounce, either are the ones.)

I don't think there's a problem with [either] -- it's defined like any
other tag in code/SystemTag, and this test works fine:

     [calcn] $Tag->either(' 0 [or]   [or] true '); [/calcn]

I have no idea why you'd want to do that, though, if you're already in a
Perl block and can use Perl logic.

I guess you could add "and", "or", and "restrict" to that list, as well.
Also not very important in a Perl block.

Jon