[ic] Interchange 5.0 and Centos Compatability

Hostmaster hostmaster at zipp.net
Mon Aug 8 20:15:32 EDT 2005

>However, in our experience we have not found any problems with Centos that
you wouldn't see with RHEL. We compiled a new PERL (non-RPM, non-Threaded)
and then installed everything else we needed via cpan/cpanp.

>No problems here. The only thing I have done is compiling my own perl;
CentOS comes with multi-threaded perl, I believe.

Thank you for the information.  I'll give it a whirl and hopefully it will
work out.  Afterward I'll upgrade to the latest version of Interchange.

Best wishes,
Michael G.