[ic] Overhaul Admin UI

Michael Wrightson mwrightson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 23:55:27 EDT 2005

My main way to interface with our catalog is through
the Admin UI - which I find a thorougly unsatisfactory
experience. It is clumsy, slow, and unreliable. I
never really know what is going to be produced with a
click on the "Apply Changes" button.

I fully realize that most readers on this list use
different methods to interact with IC catalogs. There
is little incentive for them to improve the Admin UI.
So how about making its overhaul a community project,
similar to the projects that Mike Heins et al have
listed on the Perusion site?

Michael