[ic] RE: Urgent - Need changes in Interchange Administration workflow

Duane Hinkley duane at dhwd.com
Sat Aug 27 11:17:47 EDT 2005

Abdul Rasheed wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I need to change workflow for specific 'Item' added in my menu. So that
>after editing specific item record fields, when 'Ok" button is pressed,
>it should go to previous list, where this 'edit' was called. At present,
>it goes to show All items list, which is I don't want. Please guide
>ASAP.
>

>Regards,
>
>Abdul Rasheed

Abdul,

What I would do, is edit item_edit.html.  Specifically change the line
"ui_return_to=__UI_BASE__/item" to return to the proper page for the
item only when that item is being edited.  Something like this:

[if scratch tmp_item_id eq mysku]
     ui_return_to=__UI_BASE__/my_special_list
[else]
    ui_return_to=__UI_BASE__/item
[/else]
[/if]