[ic] No [loop]...[/loop] in Admin/UI pages?

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Sun Aug 28 09:10:50 EDT 2005

NOTE: I sent this over 24 hours ago but it didn't show up, so I'm resending
it.

Hi,

I'm trying to update the ICROOT/lib/UI/pages/admin/entry.html page in order
to be able to support additional card types, CVV2, start dates, etc for
processing by our chosen credit card gateway (Protx), however it would
appear that admin pages don't support the [loop] tag.  Here's an example of
code:

      <SELECT NAME=mv_credit_card_type>
        [loop
          option=mv_credit_card_type
          acclist=1
          list=|
            INVALID=--select--,
            VISA=Visa Credit,
            DELTA=Visa Delta,
            UKE=Visa Electron,
            MC=MasterCard,
            SWITCH=Maestro,
            SOLO=Solo|]
          <OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [loop-param label]
        [/loop]
      </SELECT>

However, I just get an drop-down box instead.  Is there an alternate way of
doing loops within the admin pages?

Regards, Ade.