[ic] show hyperlink only when there are crossproducts

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:23:25 EST 2005

Hi,

On my resultpage I show a list with all selected products
(comment/SKU/image). Only when a product has some crossproducts I want to
show also a hyperlink to the flypage of this product. On this flypage you
can see all connected crossproducts.

On my resultpage I want to show above hyperlink only when there are
crossproducts for a product. If there are no crossproducts the hyperlink
should not be visible. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks a lot for any help,

Eric