[ic] per option option_templates

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Dec 15 12:50:10 EST 2005

Quoting Bill Carr (bill at worldwideimpact.com):

> Is there already a way to do per option option_templates? I would
> like some options to use one template and others to use different
> ones. I was thinking of adding a column to my options table where I
> could specify the template for that option.

That is why we made it easy to write your own Options modules ala
Vend::Payment. Copy the Simple or Matrix module to another file
like BillOptions.pm, adjusting the references inside. Then add:

    Options BillOptions enable 1

in the catalog.cfg file.

Now you can change the options routines to behave however you want
without hacking on the core.

--
Mike Heins

Software axiom: Lack of speed kills.