[ic] Undefined subroutine &Vend::Dispatch::update_global_actions

Andreas Grau agrau at esquat.com
Sun Dec 18 07:24:17 EST 2005

I have received a "Too many new ID assignments" message, and after
searching the archives, I decided to increase RobotLimit and at that
occassion expire the catalogs. Both catalogs have been created using
makecat, however one won't expire:

[interchange at mondrian ~]$ bin/expire -c standard
[interchange at mondrian ~]$ bin/expire -c tools
bin/expire: Configuration for catalog tools failed: Undefined subroutine
&Vend::Dispatch::update_global_actions called at
/home/interchange/lib/Vend/Config.pm line 4617.

I assume this is a configuration issue, but where ? Any clues ?

And at this occassion, what is determining factor for the "too many new
ID assignement" thing ? I am working locally with a static IP, is there
something that I can, other than RobotLimit ?

TIA,
Andreas