[ic] Tree Menu Question

Jim Ratte jim at recreationalmobility.com
Thu Dec 22 08:29:14 EST 2005

On some pages of our site I've started to use the tree menu which I really
like. However, some phone calls to my store indicates the customers don't
understand how to use the plus and minus signs to explode the menus. Nor do
they understand Explode / Collapse tree shown above the menu.

My question, is there a way to automatically expand the tree when the customer
opens the site page on the site? If so, how would I go about this? Please
keep it simple, I'm not a coder by any means :) Jim
--
Jim Ratte
Recreational Mobility