[ic] Problem with admin UI images

Zambra michael at zambra.com
Mon Feb 28 07:49:45 EST 2005

Mark wrote:

> I've run into this a few times when I've spent far too much time in my
> chair and need a break. Move the directory with the images in it Up one
> directory and see if that works.  It appears that you've got the
> interchange-5 directory buried a few dir's too deep.
> the best way to install any interchange installation is to put the share
> directory on the web server's root. i.e. /var/www/html/interchange-5.
> According your URL it appears as though the interchange-5 directory is
> actually inside your cgi-bin. this shouldn't be. even "if" this is not
> the case according to the URL you've posted thats where its looking.
> --
> Mark

Hello Mark,

thanks for writing! That's the funny thing: actually the share directory is
not where the URL:

It is right below my www directory, that is:

   /path to server/www/interchange-5.

Under the cgi-bin I only have what seems to be the interchange demon. It is
called "mc5", and is an executable. The name "mc5" is a parameter for the
path bit specific to my catalogue I entered during installation.