[ic] Usertrack problems

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Wed Jan 5 01:09:16 EST 2005

I just tried importing the ByAffiliate page from a 4.9.8 installation, and
the same thing occurs - it shoots to 160mb ram usage and the cpu goes bucky.
Has this code been even more extensively rewritten since 4.9.8? I could
always install a copy of the new IC on a test server, but of course it's a
completely different environment (with significantly different amounts of
RAM) and unlikely to provide any accurate estimation of whether an upgrade
is going to fix any problems. Anyone got any suggestions? Or am I going to
have to resort to rotating the log and losing all those older stats?