[ic] Re: Jobs - not being processed

Jeff Fearn jefffearn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 02:10:06 EST 2005

hmmm I have discovered that the jobsqueue file being updated is the
one in /usr/lib/interchange/etc and the housekeeping code is checking
in /var/run/interchange ... haven't found out why yet, I'll let you
know when I figure it out. atm I am manually copying the jobsqueue
file so I can debug my own code :)

I am having another problem as well, I get this error when running my new tag:

none - - [05/January/2005:16:54:35 +1000] foundation
/cgi-bin/foundation Runtime error: Can't call method "set_field" on an
undefined value at (tag 'x12_945') line 55.

Lines 53 to 55 are:

                my $my945 = X12::Base->new(FILE => $file, SPECFILE =>
$spec_file);

                if(! defined($my945))

Seems I can't use an undefined var with the defined method ...

Jeff.