[ic] online_check bugs

M Dell, In the Sun, LLC mdell at inthesuntech.com
Thu Jan 6 15:12:49 EST 2005

Hi
I am using Interchange 5.0.2 and I am trying to get the online_check
payment option to simply email the merchant the check information.  What
is happening at this time is the order is going through without errors,
but the merchant is not getting any check information.  The bank
account, bank routing, and check number should be going through to the
etc/report file, which sends the order info to the merchant.

I have combed through many files for the payment functions;
include/checkout/ old_browser_payment, new_browser_payment,
payment_select, and etc/report.

I don't have any other suggestions on how to get this to work.  The
merchant is using Authorize.net as a credit card gateway, but that
shouldn't effect how the online_check information is being passed to the
merchant's email.

Any ideas on other places to look for the fix would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Matthew Dell