[ic] flag type=write question

David Ratte dratte at recreationalmobility.com
Sun Jan 16 19:47:00 EST 2005

I'm still working on trying to get sql-ledger working with Interchange (I know
some have done this before, but not well documented)

IC Version 5.2

My current problem is that when I try to create a new account for a user
(login / create new account) the page comes back with errors (but nothing
hilighted in red as stated for required fields)

from error.log
..sitedir../process Attempt to set slice of  in read-only table customer

ok, so I know that I need to stick in a [flag type=write table=customer] but
the big question is where (what file) should this go in?

Thanks,
-Dave Ratte