[ic] Merchant accounts in Switzerland

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Mon Jan 17 14:30:51 EST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:41:01 +0100
Norbert Crettol <norbert at crettol.ch> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:54:47 +0100, Stefan Hornburg <racke at linuxia.de>
> wrote:
>  > > I'm currently playing with the foundation.
>  >
>  > You may take a look at the new sample catalog (standard) as well,
>  > checkout the online demo at http://www.icdevgroup.org/.
>  >

> I've taken the one (standard) from CVS. I'm trying to install it.
> It looks like it uses MySQL. I will see what I can do.

You can use PostgreSQL as well.

>  > > - languages (french, german and italian)
>  >
>  > The online demo has a "Language" menu item to switch between
>  > different languages. Interchange has complete support for
>  > multiple languages, but we are still working to modify the
>  > sample catalog in order to get a German version finished.
>  >

> Do you know if there's a french translation project I could
> contribute to ? I didn't find any.

No, not yet. You can work with me to get French translations
into Interchange.

> And a list of all valid
> locales (in switzerland we have de_CH and fr_CH, but I not
> sure there are valid for interchange).

Adding de_CH isn't problem, but does this make sense ?

>  > > - swiss banks or post merchant accounts
>  >
>  > I don't know about that, but ask your bank first which
>  > payment gateways they support.
>  >

> I will try to find something existing. I prefer not to write
> a new one if possible ;-)

Sure, but for a good programmer it isn't a big deal to write
another payment gateway for Interchange unless it is asynchronous
like PayPal.

> Thank you for your answer, Stefan.

You're welcome.

Bye