[ic] Re: Report errors

Jeff Fearn jefffearn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:47:33 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:33:58 +1000, Jeff Fearn <jefffearn at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI, when I try and run the reports that come with IC, Order Status and
> Products to edit, I get a bunch of "    [item-data orderline ]" printed
> out.
>
> Any idea what causes these tags not to be work? I have nnot changed
> anything in reports.

It appears that the admin/report.html page is stuffed. Reports
generated from this page will have 8 columns displayed and if you
don't define the fields you want it will display " [item-data
orderline ]".

Also if you load a previously defined report the select boxes are not
set correctly.

I searched the archive and could find no resolution.

I'm running 5.2.0, has anyone got the admin/reports interface working?

Jeff