[ic] affiliate ID getting lost

Mark mlittle13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 17:15:51 EST 2005

I have several affiliates who appear to not be getting credit for some of their
sales (the affiliate value ends up being empty in the DB).

I have the timeout value for the affiliates set to 0, which is supposed to
suppress the feature.

Is there another setting somewhere that is causing the affiliate ID's to be
lost? I imagine that it's a possibility that a customer adds something to their
cart, leaves their PC, comes back, and the mv_pc or affiliate value is lost...

Thanks in advance,

Do you Yahoo!?