[ic] Safari naviagation error

Trung Nguyen TNguyen at palliser.ca
Mon Jan 24 17:24:21 EST 2005

hi,

we are using interchange -v4.8 and running into this weird error on
Safari(MAc browser). The problem is:

On the results page, we limit the list to 30 items per page
so IC auto generates page 1,2,..Next for traversing the results.  On
IE, Mozilla,Firefox (both on MAC and Windows) there is no problem
navigating the result page. However, on Safari when we click next the
server responses with No Page found error. It seems like Safari decided
to drop one of our session variable which we use to determine how the
page is display.

Any idea how/why Safari handle session/cookies differently from IE or
Firefox.
Thanks.

Trung