-2.6 (--) Re: [ic] Trouble using makesize and image name

David Radovanovic dave at whatsthebigidea.com
Tue Jan 25 13:31:21 EST 2005

>> [image imagesubdir=items
>>            makesize=64x48
>>            sku=[item-code]
>> ]
>>
> [image] makes a lot of assumptions on your setup.
>
> You need to define DOCROOT variable in your catalog. Then [image]
> will try to create file DOCROOT/images/64x64/filename
>
> (the "image" part is controlled by the imagedir= option to the
> tag).
>
> I've been playing with this specific tag recently; if my suggestion
> doesn't help, we'll look further.

I added

Variable IMAGE_MOGRIFY  /usr/local/bin/mogrify

to interchange.cfg
and added quotation marks:

[image imagesubdir="items"
           makesize="34x50"
           border="0"
           sku="[item-code]"
]

and then, it seemed to work, creating the 34x50 directory and makesize
properly.

Thanks for your reply,

David Radovanovic
WhatsTheBigIdea.com, Inc.
-- Creative ideas for the Web and beyond!
249 Partition Street
Saugerties, NY 12477
(845)247-0909
http://www.WhatsTheBigIdea.com