[ic] RE: price format without $ sign

Scott Andreas webteam at wes-state.com
Wed Jan 26 15:28:08 EST 2005

I should stipulate that I only need this format as I download the orders
into our company system.
The  [currency] tag displays the output of 54 as $54.00 . using
'noformat' displays 54 as 54. Is all I want is to display 54 as 54.00
without the $ sign I don't want to change the catalog wide locale

>On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:07:26 -0800
>Scott Andreas <webteam at wes-state.com <http://www.icdevgroup.org/mailman/listinfo/interchange-users>> wrote:
>>/ Hello users,
>/>/ I've gone through the filter docs and the sort but I can't find an
>/>/ answer to my problem.
>/>/ How do I format output of 54 to actually read 54.00 (without the $ sign)
>/>/ I need the amount not the dollar amount
>Section 1.4. of
>(I suppose you'd remove $ from specification, while keeping other
>benefits of formatted prices). If you want unformated prices,
>look up "noformat" in

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.