[ic] mv_sql_query problem

David Hull dhull at caboosehobbies.com
Wed Jan 26 16:55:53 EST 2005

Hello,

I am attempting to create a search page using the mv_sql_query tag with a
value of
<code snipe>
"<input type="hidden" name=mv_sql_query value="select products.sku,
products.description,
scales.name as scale, roadnames.roadname as roadname,
manufacturers.name as manufacturer, categories.name as category,
products.location, products.stock_status, products.price
from products, scales, manufacturers, roadnames, categories
where products.scale = scales.code and products.roadname = roadnames.code
and
products.manufacturer = manufacturers.code and products.category =
categories.code">"

and I receive a "BAD_SQL" error message. I can successfully run this query
from the command line in mysql.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.