[ic] getting Interchange to use Net::SMTP

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Thu Jan 27 13:24:16 EST 2005

I've searching google and the list archives since 9:00am this
morning and I have been coming up MT.

I'm running IC 5.2 on one machine while the mail server lives on
another machine within my LAN. I can't for the life of me find out
how  or where to change the host setting that IC uses to send
messages so I'd like to get Interchange to send using Net::SMTP.
Exactly how does one accomplish this?

thanks,

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."