[ic] How to do Next Page to Cart after Buy now with 5.3

Andrew Rich andrew at itdownunder.com.au
Thu Jan 27 19:43:45 EST 2005

Hi

IC 5.3

With my original 4.x site when someone clicked buy now I am sure (been a
while now) that our site went to the shopping cart.

I have changed to a 5.3 standard site and now when in the Flypage when a
user presses Buy Now the site stays on the same page an puts a message
near the bottom to indicate that this is ordered.

I believe (looking at the logs) that many people do not read this and
become confused and buy again!

I have looked and am unsure where to make the change so that the user is
taken to the Shopping Cart.

Thank you
Andrew Rich
Maps Downunder