[ic] using mv_email rather than mv_username for new_account and login

Brian Kaney brian at vermonster.com
Fri Jan 28 12:14:02 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 15:05, Tom Hodder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a simple way of usnig the mv_email rather than mv_username for
> a customers login, as my customer does not want it to work that way,

Hi Tom,

I'd like to do the same thing.  Have you figured out how to implement
this?

I was planning to have users input their email address during account
creation.  Then populate the userdb.username and userdb.email.  Just
need to make sure to increase the default size of username (it's
VARCHAR-16 out-of-box).

Regards,
Brian