[ic] Adding a system wide module

Ed LaFrance (New Media LLC) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Mon Jan 31 09:37:18 EST 2005

At 09:16 PM 1/30/2005, you wrote:

>Hi, I want to allow the Date::Calc modules functions to be used in the
>HTML pages on my site. Is there one place I can put this that will
>allow it to be run on any store on the server?
>
>Jeff

The best thing to do would be to install the module in your system Perl,
though you could also install it locally for Interchange. The you can call
it in a GlobalSub or UserTag, and perhaps even in a [perl global=1] block,
provided that you have the catalog in the AllowGlobal configuration string.

- Ed

New Media LLC                 Technology Solutions for Business
Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax