[ic] odd behaviour of filter tag with area tag inside it

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Jan 31 20:26:02 EST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Tom Hodder wrote:

> [filter urlencode][area ord/paypal_standby][/filter]
> or
> [filter urlencode interpolate=1][area ord/paypal_standby][/filter]
> the area tag is not interpolated, but the filter tag is processed and I end
> up with;

I believe what you want is:

[filter op=urlencode interpolate=1][area ord/paypal_standby][/filter]

Remember that you can *either* use positional *or* named tag parameters in
a given tag call, but not both. That's why op= is required when you do

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation
Software development with Interchange, Perl, PostgreSQL, Apache, Linux, ...